Often feel uncomfortable because zits keep coming again and again? Acne or pimples are generally caused by clogged pores. However, the appearance of acne can also be triggered by certain factors such as hormones, genetics, side effects of drugs, or because it does not match certain makeup products. Now, you want your skin smooth again? Relax, there are many ways to get rid of acne quickly and safely, either at home or see a doctor. For more details, see the following article.
Tomatoes contain antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin E, and vitamin B. The content contained in tomatoes can reduce skin damage and eliminate acne.
How do you use a tomato mask to get rid of zits?
- Take one tomato and wash it clean
- Slice the top of the tomato to form the letter “X”
- Place the tomatoes in a basin of warm water with the sliced top facing the bottom of the basin. Let stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Afterwards, peel the tomatoes and remove the seeds.
- Mash the tomatoes into a smooth pulp.
- Next, apply on the entire face and let stand for one hour.
- Afterwards wash your face clean and dry well.
Honey can be very beneficial for those of you who have acne prone skin.
Honey, especially manuka honey, contains antioxidants that can help reduce the inflammatory process of acne. In addition, honey can help clean the dirt that clogs pores and moisturizes the skin. Honey also has an antimicrobial function and can be used to speed up the healing process.
Follow the method below to get rid of zits with a honey mask:
- Apply honey to the area of the face with acne and let it sit for a few minutes.
- If it is dry enough, rinse with warm water.
- Do it in the morning and evening until the results are visible
Cucumber is also very useful for those of you who have skin types that are prone to irritation and breakouts, or commonly called acne-prone skin.
The most common way to get rid of zits with cucumber is to mash the cucumber until it’s smooth, then apply it directly to the face. Wait for about 10-15 minutes and rinse thoroughly with running water afterwards.
Alternatively, you can directly slice the fresh cucumber and then place the cucumber slices into the zit-prone skin.
In addition to making cakes, baking soda can also be used as a way to get rid of pimples, you know!
Because baking soda has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that are able to absorb oil in the skin and accelerate the healing process of inflamed skin.
The steps to get rid of pimples with baking soda, namely:
- Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with one tablespoon of warm water. Stir well
- Apply the paste only on the area with acne.
- Wait 10-15 minutes, then rinse with water until clean.
- But it is important to note: the use of bakin soda on the skin can cause reddish irritation and dry skin. So after rinsing it, apply a moisturizer to keep your natural skin moisturized. Do not also use baking soda to treat acne every day.
Not only that. Before concocting a baking soda mask, make sure you use new, still sealed baking soda. Baking soda that has been transferred to a jar or other container may have been contaminated with dirt that can be harmful to the skin.
Trying to treat acne on your own can be very time-consuming. If you feel unsure what else you can do to get rid of acne, or you need an “enlightenment” treatment plan that is right on target, consult a dermatologist.
It’s also okay to consult a dermatologist if you feel pimples that appear to have a negative impact on your life. For example to make stress, inferior, or even depressed.
Remember, it’s better to get the right prescription medication than to waste valuable time and money trying alternative methods that aren’t necessarily effective for you.